PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To oversee operation of teams and its members for a specified shift or schedule. Monitor performance of its members; leading them to achieve expected goals and targets; and provides instructions, guidelines and coaching for its members.
- To supervise individual member’s performance and checking progress in accordance with the expectations and KPI’s set forth for the operation and business needs.
- To complete daily task which includes:
- Attendance Notification
- Quality Audits (2 Calls and 2 non-Calls, ECL, PLSD)
- Offline Task Assignment and Hourly Compliance of SSR dispatching.
- Coaching and Feedback
- Floorwalk and Huddle
- Check Team’s daily AHT
- To resolve gaps, deviation or deficiency in the performance of work by any individual or the team and provide solution for any process flaws or rectify errors in the performance of work.
- Build scorecard system for its team members with targeted Key Performance Indicators of the contact center.
- Prepare and deliver report presentations as required (weekly review, coaching logs, offline reporting and other reports as maybe required by the business).
- Track and report outages and escalations, computer equipment, applications or system problems/failures to appropriate personnel and invoke BCP if warrants.
- Determining optimal work schedules and coordinates the effective scheduling of department meetings, training sessions and vacations.
- Identifying quality improvements related to agent tools, training gaps, product development enhancements and overall agent service.