Opportunity to work with our key technology client account
Provide high-level customer service support for a brand new facility
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Support the Facilities Coordinator/Facilities Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of all Facilities Management services for the assigned site
- Respond to incoming inquiries from our client, contractors, and onsite team
- Assume responsibility for room booking and maintenance requests for the facilities management teams
- Assist with the office management tasks and onsite space planning activity
- Maintain high levels of superior customer service with our client and contractors
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Superior customer service skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience
- Superior communication and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relations with clients, contractors and colleagues
- Intermediate skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you