Customer Service Representative
Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 29-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Answer phones and provide back-office support to respond to service requests, general inquiries, Work Order questions, and customer complaints with high quality of service. Represent the company’s professionalism through phone interaction and offline communication. Report to work as scheduled except an emergency case of absences and follow the Malaysia escalation procedure accordingly. Must be able to speak in Bahasa and English (Mandarin will be added advantage).
- Accepting inbound calls or making outbound calls if would be required.
- Assist and support in the processing of offline task daily. Flexibility in processing multiple tasks (waiting for calls while working on non-voice task).
- Provide follow up with vendors in accepting or updating the status of work orders.
- Process purchase orders daily (approve/reject) based on sourcing business processes and requirements.
- Answer email queries related to operations.
- Provide a report of activities done individually to the team leader monthly.
- Attend team meetings on a periodic basis for goal planning and compliance to account processes and requirements.
- Practice the Quality Guidelines accordingly when handling inbound calls to meet the average call acceptance that required.
- Process and complete all assigned offline tasks within the service level agreement.
- Alert or reach out to supervisors any training opportunities found, discrepancies as to work procedures, or infrastructure malfunctions that affect the workflow.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Adhere to the schedules of activities or itinerary.
- Establish and maintain a good interpersonal relationship with the peer to peer and outside the Contact Centre Team.
- Fresh graduate or diploma in any field. (Intern are encouraged to apply).
- Preferably with specialized training in MS Office, and basic software tools.
- Excellent in English and Bahasa communications skills (oral and written).
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, customer service and consultation skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide assistance for resolution.
- Knowledge in basic computer functions.
- Average typing speed.
- Must be well-organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks and possess efficient time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude.
- Possess the drive to learn, improve and grow as to knowledge and skills.
- Must be a good team player.