Customer Service Representative
Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 16-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Process all facility work request that comes through the call centre. Answer service requests and track, monitor and report on the status of all maintenance, repair work generated. Initiate documents to authorize or obtain formal approval of work requirement.
- Maintain service call function for receipt and control of emergency, urgent and routine maintenance work generated by telephone.
- Input and maintain data in the computerized maintenance management system.
- Update and input daily task sheets received from technicians.
- Contact suppliers for updates on work progress and advise the customer of estimated resolution time.
- Collection, collation and maintenance of work document files and other data for the development of reports to evaluate responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and efficiency of resources use.
- Administer the collection and collation of data for the reporting of historical and statistical performance.
- Coordinating work requests with contractors and subcontractors.
- Maintaining all reports, matrixes and processes related to the call centre.
- Sampling a percentage of requests to gather customer satisfaction data and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify system improvements and detailing them to the IT Manager and Business Systems Manager.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain company standards.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Two years customer service experience.
- Excellent English and Bahasa Malaysia in written and verbal communication skills required. Cantonese is an added advantage.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.