A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
The purpose of this position is to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on facility-related issues.
- Generates and dispatches service request work orders for completion by vendors. Schedules conference rooms and audio visual equipment.
- Responds to customer inquires and concerns. Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updates Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information.
- Contacts customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process.
- Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary.
- May generate and dispatch service request work orders for completion by vendors.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- Management of the Call Handlers ensuring all site are managed appropriately and in timely manner
- Prepare tracking report as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask
clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve
problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products. Ability to type 45-50 WPM.