Customer Service Officer, Property Management (near Downtown MRT)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 11-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide professional and friendly point of contact at the Reception Desk
- Greet and assist visitors and guests including attending to queries
- Acting as the interface between the client / visitor stakeholders and internal management staff.
- To liaise with the client personnel to manage security access requests
- Provide support on ad hoc building management issues when required or directed by the Manager / Landlords / Tenants.
- Manages recurring facility service vendors to ensure service levels consistent with the scope of work.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, client sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Concierge or facilities experience
- Strong decision making skills and customer experience focused.
- A quality and continuous improvement focus
- Strong Communications and interpersonal skills
- A common sense approach and initiative when resolving issues.