Support one of our premier client portfolios
Provide a high level of customer service to stakeholders
Sydney CBD Location
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join our CBRE Property Management Division on a key client portfolio.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Working collaboratively with the Asset Management team and Facilities Managers to coordinate all tenant facing service level deliveries
- Managing the performance of building contractors
- Managing operating expenditure at site to within budget
- Initiate cost-effective repairs and maintenance and assisting in capital expenditure program delivery
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Possess excellent and interactive service delivery relationship skills
- Experience in customer service execution, and contractor management in a commercial building environment
- Application of Statutory Legislation and understanding and relevance to property operations and building services including WHS
- Superior organisational skills with an ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.