Customer Programme Manager
Date published: 10-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Work with the Director and client stakeholders to create and drive the Communications strategy across the account with support from leadership team and SMEs to help with creation of newsletters, updates etc. Support and management and delivery of the communications strategy including targeted communications to all employees on the account.
- Manage the internal account "how to" communication programme liaising with workstream leads and SMEs to prepare documentation. Continuously look to improve this training and learning programme.
- Manage the account Rewards and Recognition programme for the account. Applications are submitted on time, reviewed and tracked. Ensure regularly communication updates are prepared and posted on the Bridge.
- Work closely with the Director and the four regional system processes as and when required, ensuring these are socialised with the teams and uploaded correctly into the system, numbered and added to the SharePoint and communicated with the account team.
- Work with Risk & Compliance Lead and assist in preparation for audit readiness ensuring documentation supporting Quality System etc. is collated and filed working with workstream leads, hub leads and country leads.
- To provide monthly assurance updates for leadership team advising: upcoming reviews, completed reviews, action plans advising of any consistencies in gaps, non-compliance, challenges.
- To co-ordinate risk and compliance audit/reviews with work stream owners as and when required
- Support the Director with the creation of annual roadmaps for all programs feeding into account strategy ensuring alignment with the clients Property team business goals and objectives
- Where required proactively support account management team to organize key meetings and make sure they happen according to schedule and ensure the team is well prepared for the meetings.
- Maintain high quality of the meeting/ presentation materials meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Assist the team with preparation of key reports and documents as required.
- Act as an “Administrator” in the client’s headcount tracking system (Fieldglass) to on-board workers onto the system and ensure appropriate oversight in place to the teams to ensure no missing deadline and completion of on boarding documents
- Commercial understanding of transformation programmes and projects
- Supporting the optimisation of resource costs, keeping within budget and saving costs where possible
- Create and own detailed costing budgets for new and existing change management programmes and projects
- Develop, implement and manage a quality control system to ensure contract deliverables are met
- Support an environment of continuous training and skill enhancement
- Support process improvements and business transformation for client’s Property team
Preferred Education & Work Experience
- Operational Experience – Minimum 5 years
- Have a positive and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- Experience of Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing and PowerPoint