More than 20 million people go into work in CBRE managed buildings around the globe. We’ve invested in a new program (Host) and our mission is to increase individual well-being, personal productivity and organisational effectiveness through people-led, technology-enabled services. Put simply: our goal is to help people work smarter and delight in doing it.
Leveraging a dynamic and close-connected team across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, this is a fast-paced, high-achieving and agile business, which is currently in a rapid growth phase and we’re ramping up our team in Sydney.
There is an opportunity for a passionate and customer-centric marketer to join the team delivering Customer Experience for a major Australian client. The successful candidate will enjoy a hands-on, creative and strategic role; developing brand-specific content, collateral, activations and experiences in response to customer (tenant) insights and client needs.
This position is ultimately responsible for:
- Ideation and delivery of tenant workplace activations in a number of premium commercial buildings in the Sydney CBD
- Customer adoption of technology platform (Host App)
- Customer engagement with Concierge team and services, asset amenity and suite of experiences
- Development of online and offline communications aligned to the client’s strategy
- Campaign reporting and strategic recommendations
- Localisation and implementation of learnings from the Global Host team
- Customer research, analysis & reporting, and pivoting your strategy based on those learnings
We don’t want to be prescriptive on what you’ve done, but we would like to see some evidence that you can bring:
- Passion for customer-centricity, stakeholder management and client delivery
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will be required to write content, deliver and facilitate presentations, and communicate with our client’s customers professionally. We would expect a number of years under your belt where you’ve perfected the art of communicating to a variety of audiences, and you’ll be able to show us (not just tell us)
- Logical campaign management that drives to a collective outcome
- Event ideation and delivery experience (including comprehension of contractor engagement and risk management) – can you deliver something no one else has thought of, while considering the restrictions of a commercial building?
- Budget management
- Ability to interpret data, understand how it relates to tenants in your building (and their working day) then deliver on actionable insights
- Demonstrable confidence in stakeholder management; ability to influence and develop rapport with a range of clients, customers (tenants and building population) and retailers/partners within the precinct
- Demonstrated experience with CMS and reporting software
- Knowledge of the commercial and/or retail property market would help you get a leg up
Given the trajectory of the Host team, the successful candidate will benefit from:
- Working closely with one of Australia’s leading landlords, who are investing heavily in their customer strategy
- Collaboration and connectivity with the global Host team, and a local team of Customer Experience Managers to bounce ideas off
- Ability to shape and deliver a market-leading prop-tech solution to Australia’s largest and most prestigious employers
- Autonomy to ideate and deliver workplace experiences in your region
- Connection to a global Fortune 500 company, and the extended L&D investment CBRE delivers.
If you think you can help us take the Host offering to the next level for our client, then make sure your submission shows off your communication skills, highlights relevant experience that shows you’ve learnt some things along the way and illustrates your passion for customer-centric marketing.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.