Key client account
East Burwood and Clayton location
12 hours shift - 4 days on/4 days off
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain power and air-conditioning to the critical computer rooms (data halls)
- Maintain business continuity and limiting unplanned downtime in accordance with agreed parameters
- Manage and control the facilities management strategy
- Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required.
- Adhere to the operating procedures and protocols
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
- Electrical background is preferred
- Required to hold a current and valid Electrical contractors license
- Sound knowledge in Building Management System (BMS)
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skill
- Driving license and vehicle required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.