Country Technical Services Manager
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 7-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to implement and manage Engineering and Operational programs relative to wider technical services offering within SEA country.
- Plans, implements, coordinates and manages all mechanical, electrical & building operations/maintenance/ repair activities, minor works projects, communications, energy management, and manpower development programs for the accounts across the country to protect the client and CBRE against Asset failure, KPI failure and any potential risk.
- Directly manages profit and loss (P&L) of Country Mobile Team and overseeing overall country technical services financial performance.
- Provides formal and informal (dotted line) supervision to individual employees within a single functional or operational area.
- Responsibility for the work order and service request process.
- Develops and provides for ongoing improvement of preventive maintenance, engineering and operational procedures. Budgets and supports the project and capital plans.
- Bachelors of Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) from four-year college or university,
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience and/or training and min 2 years’ experience in managerial level.
- Knowledge and understanding of asset maintenance CMMS systems i.e. IBM Maximo, FaciliWorks, etc.
- Experience working in the FM in manufacturing/O&G industry highly desirable.