1. Plans, implements, coordinates and manages all mechanical, electrical & building operations/maintenance/ repair activities, minor works projects, communications, energy management, and manpower development programs for the accounts across the country to protect the client and CBRE against Asset failure, KPI failure and any potential risk.
• Introduce technical services Playbooks, SOP’s and SOW across the portfolio and assist the FMs in developing related site processes.
• Overseeing all technical training requirements including competency assessments, critical services training and scenario training exercises.
• Communicates with client and facility occupants to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance opportunities to expand contract scope for hard services.
• Ensures compliance to all regions and certification requirements. Maintain and submit all records and documents to proper authorities for audit purposes
• Reviews all work and assures performance in accordance with established safety procedures
• Participates in scheduling meetings with operational partners/customer to finalize priority of work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times.
• Support the successful implement the self-perform (static and mobile) across the region. Which includes the design and business justification of the teams per country.
• Conducts and assists with inspections and surveys, including audits and analysis, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems, environmental and accessibility compliance.
• Supervises and reviews technical operations, surveys, audits and analysis, HVAC and electrical and plumbing systems, environmental and accessibility compliance, acquisitions and third-party surveys.
• Supports accounts / clients through development, implementation and ongoing improvement of preventive maintenance and engineering procedures, hazardous materials and communication plan.
• Deliver all tangible targets as directed in the following areas, though not restricted to - PPM/SSR, EHS, compliance, procurement, self-perform, staff development and customer satisfaction. Effective and achievable actions plan in place to demonstrate activities and revised timelines where targets are not met.
2. Directly manages profit and loss (P&L) of Country Mobile Team and overseeing overall country technical services financial performance.
• Reviews all costs to ensure that funding is available before activity is undertaken
• Works to reduce cost at all opportunity
• Develops savings plans with Procurement and on-site teams
• Clearly articulates to the client where additional funding is required.
• Ensure profitability of technical services division
3. Provides formal and informal (dotted line) supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
• Supports setting of KPI’s and management of team relative to performance goals
• Provides and supports training relative to area of expertise
• Identifies and conveys risk in employee’s capabilities to Senior Management and seeks ways to mitigate that risk.
• Leads by example
4. Responsibility for the work order and service request process.
Develops and provides for ongoing improvement of preventive maintenance, engineering and operational procedures. Budgets and supports project and capital plans
• Supports delivery via CBRE systems
• Monitors performance and proactively addresses failures
5. Minor Works: Support Minor Works project initiative, planning and implementation, where applicable