Macquarie Group Account based in the CBD
Fast-paced switchboard role within a corporate environment
Access to social events, sport teams, wellbeing and community programmes
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Effectively handling high volumes of both internal / external calls
• Ensure all telephone requests are actioned and answered promptly
• Provide supervisory support in the Switchboard function along with daily support to the Central Reservations team
• Demonstrate high energy and engagement with your client interactions, owning the client experience
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Experience in a professional services call centre, corporate switchboard or 5 star hotel environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Immaculate personal presentation, high level of professionalism and integrity
• Passionate about service delivery and finds satisfaction with exceeding client expectations
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age works, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.