Shanghai , China
Date published: 9-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Reviews, interprets and analyzes contract and service agreements to ensure the terms comply with legal, guidelines, contracting principles, cost constraints as well as with corporate and client procedures.
- Responds to customer inquires pertaining to modifications of existing contracts and to facilitate all phases of contract management.
- Responsible for sourcing activities for the account and take care of the contract maintenance
- Vendor Management
- Contract upload on Partnership Portal
- Chinese name screening for PA vendor on NORKOM system
- Performing other duties as assigned