Date published: 15-Oct-2018
· The Consulting Group (CG) of CBRE is a specialized advisory practice that undertakes assignments across a wide variety of real estate assets and works for a broad spectrum of private and public-sector clients. CG’s portfolio of services includes:
· Business Plans, Financial Feasibility Analyses, Market Analyses, Techno-economic Viability Studies, Due Diligence Exercise, Entry Strategies
· Specialized studies such as tenancy mapping, workplace strategy, marketing strategy, healthcare advisory, operational efficiency optimization, etc.
· Financial Structuring, Privatization, Public-Private partnerships
· Valuation exercises for portfolios/ single assets across real estate segments utilizing various methodologies – Direct Capitalization, Income Approach, Direct Comparison Approach, etc.
· The above services are offered in the areas of IT Parks, Retail Malls, Hotels/Resorts, Urban Infrastructure, Townships, Airport and MRT related real estate, Industrial Parks, SEZ’s, Hospitals, Residential and Commercial projects, etc.
· Assists in the preparation and production of project/client presentations and reports, as well as the quarterly Market Report.