Construction Manager – Project Management [Residential Segment- High Rise Developments] - Pune
Date published: 21-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Provides estimates of project durations at all stages of the architect’s methodology of work, from conceptual design to construction documents.
- Contributes to value engineering and constructability reviews.
- Manages the resolution of planning phase risk associated with the clarity, specificity, and completeness of construction documents.
- Assists project management in the transition of each project from its planning phase to construction.
- Works in support of project management during materials procurement to ensure compliance with construction plans and specifications.
- Provides diagnostic monitoring of baseline estimates during project construction.
- Validates planning metrics upon project completion.
- Develops and maintains a central database of trade contractors and material vendors.
- Attends management review meetings, and assists in developing and making presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location : Pune