Key client accounting portfolio
Work as a part of a highly experienced team
Assist in the delivery of compliance services across a portfolio of retail accounting
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the development and management of the controls and trust audits for the client portfolio
- Assist the Compliance manager in the delivery of requests from trust compliance and controls auditors
- Review portfolio transactions and procedures to assess compliance with legislation and frameworks in place
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships and business partnerships
- Opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in the areas of process improvement and training as the role evolves
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Substantial experience in auditing background
- Holds Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance however CPA/CA is not a mandatory requirement
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interpret complex business documents and respond effectively
- Excellent problem solving skills to solve and provide recommendations in complex situations
- High attention to detail and accuracy in the preparation of documentation.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.