Compliance Analyst (Finance)
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 10-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About the role:
- In this highly important role, you will be responsible for providing management with an objective, independent assessment of the governance and internal control systems through the planning and execution of compliance reviews.
- Responsible for all SOX planning, scoping and risk assessment templates.
- Reviewing Regional finance/operations process documents to ensure clarity and quality of documentation
- Escalate potential control deficiencies to Regional Finance Directors and gather the necessary information for further evaluation
- Provide advice to the management on all regulatory and compliance matters, including regulatory change
- Perform testing of design and operating effectives for finance/operations controls within the Share service centre.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance. Those pursuing professional accountancy qualification is preferred
- At least one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in reputable audit firms or financial services or regional roles in MNCs
- Knowledge and exposures in SOX, COSO Framework, IFRS or US GAAP
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface at all levels of management.