Community Relations Executive / Senior Executive, (HarbourFront) Contract to Perm
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent reports to the Community Relations Manager. Supporting the General Manager, he/she ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to resident relationship management and communications at the Development.
- Actively engage residents on daily operations and establish a good rapport with them.
- Attend to all resident queries, including access card administration, vehicles registration, licence application, etc.
- Manage feedback and concerns from residents and responding to them in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with the Estate team to handle feedback on maintenance matters.
- Support the client on events, organising community bonding / community-related activities or events for the development
- Responsible for communication activities like drafting of newsletters and circulars for the development.
- Manage community relations activities such as minutes taking, distributing of flyers/invitation, co-ordination for catering, organizing of community events, assisting with the set up and tear down activities for the event, etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for all resident and resident-related matters.
- Maintain the hotline and attend to telephone calls and walk in enquires. any disputes or issues involving residents.
- General administrative duties relating to residents management services.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by your Superiors to support the operations and management.
- Diploma / degree holder with at least 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (spoken and written)
- Good organization skills, ability to navigate ambiguity and tactful.
- Mature, tactful, confident and ability to work with different level of people.
- Service quality mindset to deliver excellent customer service to the residents