12 month fixed term contract
Provide key support with external and internal communications and social media
Assist the Pacific Communications Manager with team management
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide PR support – assist with preparation/distribution of press releases, track media presence relative to competitors, liaise with journalists, source/prepare award submissions.
- Internal communications – oversee the preparation and distribution of regular Pacific wide bulletins, content for Global bulletins and CBRE’s annual Insite magazine.
- Social media – assist with the management of CBRE’s LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts and preparation of social media content to drive engagement.
- Project work as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified with 5+ years’ experience in Marketing and Communications.
- Experience in managing B2B social media accounts.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities within a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively build relationships with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of seniority across the business.
- Competent in working as part of a team and providing team leadership support.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.