Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 10-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to develop a communication strategy which integrates change management with project delivery ensuring information is distributed using effective channels to a targeted audience contributing to a successful relocation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Author, execute and maintain a communication plan to align with the project and/or business needs.
- Produce a quarterly action plan with monthly reviews based on incremental feedback both internally within the team and externally from the wider business.
- Manage the delivery of the communications strategy and support the project and change objectives.
- Set-up GRE Communication Channels - Create SharePoint Site, PMO email address, ConfirmIT.
- Contribute - Content of the website, housekeeping of PMO email,
- Produce surveys in ConfirmIT.
- Engage with stakeholders, project workstreams and influencers through continual interactions, including face to face feedback session, weekly calls, group meetings.
- Attend workstreams meetings to get insight into the project and its progression.
- Produce the communications, deliver event logistics and promote participation for change projects such as WoWShowSpace, Digitization and deliver the project.
- Draft, prepare and communicate all presentation material for meetings and produce minutes for all communication meetings.
- Provide analytics and reports of end-user data in a comprehensive format for multiple channel review.
- Produce idea, risk and engagement trackers.
- Share communication material and provide two-way feedback.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from College or University in Communication /PR or related area of study.
- Strong communication skill and experience in engaging different media and governance channels.
- Strong written and verbal skills and an expert in PowerPoint.
- Awareness of large scale fit out projects within the major financial institutions.
- Ability to develop a timeline in alignment with project deliverable.
- Experience in writing strategic plans, marketing and content.
*Fresh graduates is encourage to apply