Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 11-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Assists in the co-ordination and development of internal and/or external communication materials (newsletters, press releases, internet/intranet pages, annual and interim financial reports) and events, broadening knowledge and further developing skills. Acts as a liaison to external communications service providers. May assist in providing communication consultation to internal departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates press releases for manager review and web postings.
- Coordinates advertising projects and material postings with outside vendors.
- Coordinates the development and production of marketing proposals and collateral materials.
- Tracks and monitors media coverage and coordinates advertising activities and material postings with outside vendors.
- Promotes CBRE through events and editorial venues; may include coordinating sponsorships and assisting in event planning.
- Assists with projects as needed, including presentation decks, yearly budgeting, invoice processing and budget tracking.
- Supports communications needs of corporate operations and/or designated business groups and departments. Engages in the development and execution of communications programs. Coordinates a variety of specialized communication responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline from 4-year college or university, and a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience and/or training. Real estate experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.