The purpose of this position is to work with the on-site team & our vendor partners to ensure smooth and professional communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead Communications for Integrated Workplace Services
• Create, review and rewrite text for all external and internal communications such as monthly newsletters, notices, emails, feature articles, presentations and all promotional materials.
• Manage video displays & campus branding requests
• Support requests for filming / photo shooting on campus
• Develop new ways to promote Workplace Services to the wider company community.
• Work with onsite team for the development of communication campaigns to raise awareness of campus developments, events and services offered through a range of communication mediums.
• Create and deliver various training for the on-site team (service / communication oriented).
• Create strong relationships within the company business to obtain feedback and advocate on behalf of the team.
• Handle site tour requests and conduct tours for high-level company visitors.
• Maintain and manage internal digital platforms including intranet and WeChat account.
• Spread “culture” within the team.
• Work with vendor partners on the design and production of communication materials in accordance with company branding guidelines.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
• Challenge on-site procedures to look for efficiencies and improve workplace experience.
• To initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels to prevent the occurrence and/or remedy non-conformities or lack of quality relating to communication issues
• Lead the GCHQ Sustainability campaign, and coordinate as need with the wider team for activations.
• Vendor management – for outsourced work with app developers, designers, etc.
• Be flexibly responsive to any ad hoc duties or other duties that may be assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Duties carried out in a timely & efficient manner
• “Can do” attitude (positive, outgoing, solution oriented)
• Team player (respectful, supportive)
• Innovation (1 proposal / month for improved workplace experience)
Qualifications and Education:
• Superior oral and written communication skills required- both Mandarin and English.
• Minimum of 2 years directly related experience in PR/communications
• Previous training experience
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, and consultation skills required.
• Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude.
• Software competency: Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
• Design skills a strong advantage