Shanghai , China
Date published: 9-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Support the development and execute strategic communication plans for WD+C key programs and projects in Greater China (and possible AP) i.e. Masterplan, Beijing, Project Forerunner, etc.
- Develop and support the tactical communication and engagement activities in GC to activate global programs, such as (but not limited to) Freestyle, Healthiest company, reimagined events.
- Develop and maintain the GCHQ Communications strategy and outlook of all campus events in partnership with business, gain alignment beforehand with IWS lead.
- Co-create one integrated campus activation communications platform, cross functional alignment with WD+C, HR, Categories, Sports Marketing, Community impact to increase value to employees.
- Create a GC WD+C presence on global ZERO site and updates, as well as on WeChat
- Align with Global WD+C Comms on Nike’s Comms DNA/culture, and immerse oneself in Nike’s world to act upon communicating the Nike way (i.e. font, template, verbiage, etc.)
- Support GEO Sustainability Program communications strategy and ensure global alignment
- Regular touch base with local Communications (CBRE) to build a communications plan and yearly calendar; review GEOs communications plan and content development (e.g., newsletters, reports, etc.) for message consistency
- Set up a regular touch base and integration with GC Corporate Communications team, bring and apply best practices to the GEO
- Design communications assets for GC IWS
- Support the development of communications-related programs with local Communications (e.g., Campus Tour/Storytelling program)
- Give visibility to GEO on any Global Communications training sessions + possibility of attendance
- Lead and deliver on engagement plans and communications for all GEO programs/activations/events by gaining alignment with GEO and IWS lead