Commercial Mortgage/Private Consultancy
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Undertake valuations of office, industrial, mixed use and retail properties.
- Utilise complex state of the art modelling tools and sales databases and a range of valuation reporting tailored to specific asset classes and requirements.
- Develop rigorous valuation reports which demonstrate a strong level of analysis and understanding of the core criteria necessary in commercial property valuations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key valuation and advisory clients (both public and private clientele).
- Participate in business development and proactively focus on achieving goals (individual/team).
Here are some of the qualifications, background and strengths you’ll need to be successful;
- AAPI/CPV qualified.
- Several years of commercial valuations experience.
- Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- “Outside the box” and quick thinking.
This role will be supported by;
- Dedicated administration coordinators and a Quality and Risk compliance team.
- Highly experienced Directors and a market leading wider valuations team.
- Modelling and sales database platforms.
You will benefit from;
- Operating in a well-established and successful top tier commercial business with high profile clients.
- Complex national support systems, databases and modelling tools.
- Flexibility to build your career and pathway.
- A flexible working day, run and organised by yourself.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.