Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- AAPI/CPV qualified.
- Several years of commercial valuations experience.
- Results focused and self motivated.
- Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
This role will be supported by;
- Dedicated administration coordinators.
- Quality and Risk compliance team.
- Valuer Care and Development team.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.