January start date
Opportunity for a junior agent
Paramatta location, North West Sydney focus
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients, owners, tenants & purchasers
- Generating business via canvassing
- Conducting site inspections to assess viability and potential for leasing & selling
- Continuously sourcing business through networking, organising marketing and preparing pitch proposals
- Building a solid track record and achieving revenue targets
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrable experience in sales with some previous experience in Property and/or Sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to win business and deliver results
- Demonstrated experience in effective negotiation skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete transactions and provide high levels of service to clients
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.