At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Working collaboratively with all regional/country service lines, the role will further enable the implementation of the GWS strategy of Win, Keep, Grow through the cultivation of new business relationships and development of outsourcing solutions with Fortune Global 1,000 companies operating throughout APAC.
• Work with the Alliance Director to ensure tight finance control is maintained throughout the region
• Manage the contractual and commercial relationship with the client being the focal point for all finance and contractual related issues, be the final point of escalation
• Fully understand the contractual obligations through the Master Services Agreement, ensure that correct accounting treatments are in place to reflect CBRE’s obligations. Be fully conversant with the delivery obligations to understand what is in scope / out of scope
• Take the lead to ensure all planed and forecast targets are achieved, Trade Working Capital targets are met and cash is collected in a timely manner
• Be the sounding board to the Alliance Director and the wider leadership team for all commercial and operational matters
• Lead, support and mentor the finance team where required, be sympathetic to the nuances of different cultures and the effect this has on working practices
• Drive consistent performance in financial execution across all countries through site visits, auditing and implementation of best practice
• Own all finance related processes on the account, ensure these are fit for purpose and where required make changes and ensure training is carried out to all levels
• Pro-actively drive the savings targets through working with, and active financial leadership across the operational teams, encourage continuous improvement in the operation
• Own and ensure adherence to the change request process, provide guidance to the operations teams through the regional structure
• Deliver timely client budgeting forecasts and reconciliations of actuals
• Support any new business opportunities as the finance lead during the bid process, ensure CBRE finance expectations are met and correct sign off procedures followed
• Portray a thoroughly credible and professional image to the customer at all levels, at all times.
• Continuously develop and improve the output of the role
• Ad hoc reporting and duties when required
• Qualified accountant and member of recognised accounting organisation
• Experience of contractual negotiations
• Advanced numerate & analytical skills aligned to good presentation and enhanced spreadsheet skills
• Experience of working within multi country environment and within a cross functional organisation essential
• Experience of planning and forecasting within a multi $m organisation
• Knowledge of FM markets, banking or finance market experience an advantage, understanding of commercial models and the requirements of managing to an expected outcome
• Fluency in written and spoken English with other languages a benefit
• Demonstrated management experience at Director level in a related environment
• Regional experience
• Thinks strategically - ability to bring together seemingly disparate ideas, areas, products, to create new solutions
• Regional/Global fluency - ability to create international team spirit and to enhance diversity
CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Over 16,000 professionals focus on the alignment of our clients’ overall business objectives with their real estate requirements. The Asia Pacific region comprises 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Australia, New Zealand, India, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Greater China including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. We work together to provide unparalleled tools and resources, leverage, credibility, market coverage and local expertise.
If you are looking for a role that has high visibility and will help elevate your career then apply now
Please note due to the volume of response anticipated for this role; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted