Great opportunity for career progression
10-month contract with possibility of extension
Based in the Brisbane CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Analysis to support strategic growth opportunities
- Assist with delivery of the annual remuneration reviews and ad-hoc reviews as required
- Capex/facilities analysis and reporting
- Ad hoc modelling, advice and financial analysis
- Implement process improvement initiatives.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- CA/CPA qualification or studying towards obtaining these qualifications
- 3+ years’ accounting experience providing business/commercial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills, PeopleSoft experience advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a high level of attention to detail
- Experience within commercial real estate is advantageous.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
As a part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a short video interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.