Main point of contact for all Finance related issues/queries across the Residential Projects business
Dual reporting line – Finance/Residential Projects
North Sydney location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Ensure accuracy of the Residential Projects actual, budget and forecast reporting.
- Manage accounting processes for the Joint Venture with CBRE UK acting as the single point of contact for all finance related queries from the UK and Asia.
- Develop and drive efficiencies and robust financial policies within the business and ensure the smooth running of all processes.
- Perform ‘deep-dive’ analysis on the P&L to ensure its accuracy, provide detailed revenue/expense analysis where required and work with other Shared Service departments in relation to headcount reporting.
- Prepare monthly commentary and analysis on the P&Ls and co-ordinate monthly review meetings with Operations Managers for each geographical office.
- Liaise with Operations Managers to action debt management process.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant with demonstrated experience in a larger commercial environment.
- Strong experience in monthly management reporting cycles, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent relationship building and verbal/written communication skills to interact with key business managers on a daily basis, providing finance support to non-finance staff. TM1 and Peoplesoft experience is highly advantageous but not essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.