1) Solution Design
The role is responsible for establishing a firm grasp of our service lines, occupier (customer) needs, and all other technologies in our Vantage technology suite and partner network solutions. The role designs the functional and technical solutions that allow our service teams for both new and existing clients.
2) Software Standards
The role will produce a comprehensive standard deployment design that presents and effectively communicates the solution and how it meets the service line and client requirements through an iterative process, which will serve as the approach for delivery teams.
3) Software Delivery
The role will sponsor, define and manage the execution of account-specific deployments of the technology solution, overseeing requirements and delivery scope, schedule and budget.
4) Center of Excellence
Actively help to develop, train and promote a Technology center of excellence to accelerate demand and consistency across geographies and service lines.
5) Primary Duties
Primary duties include:
•20% Solution Design / Consulting / Presentations
•25% Software Standards
•30% Software Delivery
•10% Center of Excellence
•5% Support & Operations
Technical fluency required with the following:
• Microsoft Office 365, including Project, Visio and SharePoint
• Microsoft Power BI
• Project and Development Services Management Methodologies
• Project Management Software experience
• Must be able to use laptop, mobile device and wireless technologies
• Knowledge of Network & Telecommunications Management
Specific Credentials or Work Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Technology, Business, Construction or related field
• Mastery of PMO, Project Management methodologies, corporate real estate account structures and Transaction Management. Including budgeting, job-cost financials and reporting.
• Software Product Management, ITIL and SDLC experience with knowledge of service order, contract, supplier management, procurement, and/or accounting practices to aid in the identification, management and resolution of technology problems for effective client service delivery. Product Management to design and manage complex solutions and delivery to clients.
• Experience in providing SDLC solutions with a focus in supplier management, service requests, contact management, contract management, lease administration, and project management. This is required to understand and meet very detailed process and reporting requirements as they vary across different client verticals (ex. government, healthcare, corporate, and retail)
• Strong hands-on analytical skillset with attention to detail required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including management of executive presentations required
• Ability to develop strong partnerships across a global, multi-layered organization
• Able to report on a quarterly basis to the matrixed organization
Executive presentations internal and external
• Standard solution and deployment methodology
• Statements of Work
• Requirements Definition
Knowledge & Skills:
• Software use or management knowledge required in one or more of the following Commercial Real Estate and/or IWMS software technologies:
• High Level of critical thinking and judgement exercised daily
• Maintain a “can do” mentality with the ability to take charge with minimal information
• Knows how to engage a client for sales or solution that best fits their organization and culture with limited knowledge
• Able to determine how to handle client requests that are not in their best interest or are outside of scope of delivery or technology capability.
• Able to choose the most effective forms of communication to articulate complex problems to non-technical resources.