Responsibility for proactively introducing our global app to a wide range of investor and occupier clients sites within AUS
Enhance our experience service offering for our clients
Sydney CBD location with some interstate travel required
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Engage key internal and external stakeholders and introduce them to our tenant services app.
- Assist with user training and other implementation activities.
- Coordinate the implementation of digital solutions to multiple client sites.
- Monitor and manage enhancement and modification requests.
- Project management including planning, implementation, content management and communication.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Proactive, innovative and engaging.
- Tech savvy particularly with app related experience.
- Strong relationship building to engage with a variety of stakeholders (internal/external).
- Superb verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office365.
- Project management skills to deliver digital initiatives across multiple sites.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.