Client Care Executive
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 26-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Client Care is a global business initiative. We are focused on developing the strongest possible client relationships; understanding and anticipating each client’s unique needs; deploying the entire CBRE enterprise and producing measurably superior outcomes for our clients.
We are currently inviting applicants to join our regional team based in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Client Care for APAC and Continental Europe, this is a busy account management support role with a focus on proactive and methodical engagement. The successful candidate will be highly detail and action oriented.
- Support Head of Client Care, APAC / continental Europe, with executing account servicing for 8 global and regional clients
- Manage client priorities, follow up actions, corrective actions as part of client plan
- Gather, review and synthesize client intelligence from multiple sources to maintain snapshot
- Maintain other core tools including relationship map and lead generation tracker
- Proactively manage internal and external stakeholder list
- Support with presentations and other internal account activities
- Degree and 3+ years of working experience
- Experience in commercial real estate or professional services preferred
- High level of enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity
- Strong interpersonal skills and maintains effective internal relationships
- Outstanding organisational skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and be a proactive self-starter able to work effectively as part of a team