YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROW AND PROGRESS IN THIS ROLE FROM THESE ASPECTS:
Budgeting and Reporting
• Oversee and coordinate the activities of the team across the Asia Pacific region with respect to data management, reporting and finance administration.
• Ensure timely production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting for Client.
• Ensure accurate and timely financial information is provided to all stakeholders
• Maintain thorough understanding of client’s accounting structure and associated systems and translating knowledge to ensure smooth and consistent flow of financial data.
• Develop, maintain and deliver in timely manner the Client’s approved financial formats across the region.
Invoice Payments & Billings
• Manage all accounts payable related activities and maintain the guidelines and process agreed
• Accountable for the timely coordination of the CBRE invoice processing and monitoring the accounts receivable ensuring management of CBRE cash flow.
• Ensure all Clients invoicing and vendor invoice processing complies with the local taxation requirements.
Data Management, Policies & Procedures and Audit
• Ensure data integrity of the systems across the region and audit data from time to time.
• Ensure that appropriate process and system controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions.
• Ensure that all financial accounting and reporting is audit worthy and in keeping with recognised quality management processes.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
• Must have been in accounting environment for at least 3-4 years preferably in Shared Services Environment.
• Well versed in internal management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and month end accounting.
• Strong communication and presentation skills in managing various stakeholders across Asia Pacific.
• Strong experience using Ms Excel and PowerPoint
• Candidates from Audit firm are encouraged to apply