Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Corporate Services provides tenant and occupier advice, tenant and occupier representation, project management, lease administration and facilities management. Due to the client growth, we are now seeking Cleanroom Engineer to join the team based in Singapore.
The purpose of this role is to be the Client’s point of contact for all Cleanroom Engineering including critical facilities management related matters and has responsibility for execution of all Cleanroom Engineering services. The successful candidates will manage and perform the operations of the cleanroom critical facilities and associated M&E plants with effective daily management tasks and management of vendor engineers and maintenance staff.
As a Cleanroom Engineer some of your key responsibilities as following:
- Operation, routine check and maintenance for all R & D Clean Room Facility equipment and systems such as Chillers, AHUs, MAUs, RCUs, FCUs, De-Ionized Water Systems, Process Cooling Systems, Process Vacuum System, CDA system and Scrubbers to ensure all systems running smoothly without any interruption.
- Responsible for plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to ensure plant is in serviceable order at all times.
- Issue work permit, LOTO, conduct tool box talk , liaise and co- ordinate external vendors to carry out the work compliance with safety regulation.
- Responsible for Equipment PPM schedule & service, liaise with service vendors for maintenance, quotation, PO and follow up. Update monthly PPM status and system breakdown status in Cermview.
- Manage critical spare parts store and order critical spare parts for all facility equipment for emergency replacement.
- 24x 7 Monitoring and controlling all facility equipment through BMS.
- Immediate respond to Building Management System alarms, and first line troubleshooting and follow up.
- Method of Statements and Risk Assessments preparation for all systems operation and tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Ensure Engineering subcontractors and vendors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments and site operating processes.
- Ensure a high level of M&E Plant cleanliness and upkeep.
- Respond to urgent incidents on site at any time.
Desired skills and experience:
To be considered for this role you will have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical with at least 5 years of work experience or an Engineering Diploma with a minimum of 7 years experience in a cleanroom / Wafer / Semi-Conductor Production or R&D Facility. A sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice will be highly favorable. The specific skills are :-
- Working experience in clean room environment / GMP production facilities.
- Excellent knowledge of clean room HVAC and control systems.
- Excellent Knowledge of clean room protocols during maintenance works in clean room environment.
- Experience in maintenance of clean room equipment such as FFU, dry coil, air showers, floor tiles etc.