China Account Operations Lead
Shanghai , China
Date published: 8-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to design and implement facility maintenance management programs for portfolio of properties, balancing client priorities in the areas of cost, business and operational risk.
- Leads account programs aimed to ensure safety and compliance with national, state and local codes and regulations. Examples include fire and life safety, environmental, or industry/client specific third-party compliance standards such as JCAHO, ISO 14001, cGMP, etc.
- Develops operational service delivery solutions to include documented playbooks, account operations plan, etc. Monitors effectiveness of maintenance efforts for facilities as assigned, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Responsible for client account inspections of all facilities. Documents inspection report results and rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with client.
- Oversees account site operations and new projects. Identifies capital improvement projects and conducts cost analysis utilization in preparation of capital budgets. Travels to location for projects management issues, concerns, etc.
- Evaluates outsource provider "hard services" contracts to ensure best pricing and service level performance. Coordinates RFP process through client and sourcing groups.
- Responsible for development and training to all field and management staff in areas of operational and technical requirements on a client account which includes service performance, technology, safety and compliance, cost savings initiatives, and regulatory requirements.
- Leads the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area or department. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources. Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Technical degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of eight years of related experience and/or training. Prior Supervisory Management experience preferred.
- General Property Manager with FM, Projects, Engineering, Real Estate and Workplace experience preferred
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE: Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company