Chief Engineer- Sucat Paranaque
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 19-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Closely coordinates on maintenance activities with all regular PM technical service providers.
- Plans the routine, preventive and, if any, corrective maintenance work programs on equipment and building amenities for the site. The programs must be consistent with Building Audit findings and also support effective energy and water management. Ensures that these are properly evaluated, approved and carried out.
- Responsible for the serviceability, repair and maintenance of all technical facilities and equipment that serve the common areas. This includes updated tracking of all tools used by the technical staff.
- Coordinates the direction and schedule of the regular service providers/contractors on general maintenance.
- When necessary, recommends upgrading or repair of facilities and equipment. This includes coordination with selected supplier, if any, contracted for the undertaking.
- When advised, reviews and evaluates renovation/construction proposal/plans of unit owners with reference to the Deed of Restrictions of the Building. Confirms compliance of construction activities with the pertinent guidelines of the client.
- Keeps the Facilities Engineer/Manager updated in the on maintenance operations from technical activities to materials costs.
- Ensures preparedness and availability of the Technical Group in case of emergency situations. This includes active coordination with Administration and Security on safety procedures required for building operations.
- Accountable for the compliance of maintenance operations to local and environmental standards and safety/sanitation codes. Ensures that maintenance operations comply with the minimum provisions of the Company Manual.
- Promotes the Company values of the quality policy, management principles and business ethics in the workplace. Responsible for maintaining the affirmative thrust of the Company in the project.
- Assumes responsibility of Facilities Engineer/Manager on building operations in case of absence or unavailability of the Property Manager in the project.
Minimum Qualifications needed for the role:
- Must be a licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Must be okay to work from Mondays- Saturdays schedule
- 2-4 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledgeable in repair and maintenance of HVAC (Chillers, AC units, Exhaust, Etc.) , Fire Pump and Basic Electrical System
- Knowledgeable in Admin works
- Can Supervise 19 technician
- Must be amenable to work in Sucat, Paranaque (no relocation allowance provided)