Chartered Building Surveyor
New South Wales , Australia
Date published: 11-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Fast growing Building Depreciation and Cost Consulting (BDCC) business line
Sydney CBD location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- To assist the Director in planning, organising, directing and coordinating the business plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients to identify new business opportunities and client needs and expectations.
- Set and implement strategies to maximise performance and monitor these to ensure achievement of individual budget.
- Carry out building inspections and prepare reports, proposals and submissions.
- Interpret plans, regulations and codes of practice and advise clients accordingly.
- Undertake other duties and tasks as your manager may reasonably direct from time to time.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified in building surveying or equivalent qualification, with previous building, depreciation and cost consultancy experience and strong ability to write and maintain project documentation.
- Knowledge of current trends in construction and other technical/environmental demands on buildings.
- Superior organisational/time management, a high attention to detail and intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Confident communication skills to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Results focused, adaptable with the ability to demonstrate initiative.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.