- Auckland location, client site based
- January start-6 month contract
- Career opportunity within the CBRE Workplace Strategy and Change team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Be involved in creating an inspiring change program which is anchored to the client’s corporate strategy, leveraging opportunities across culture, technology, space and employee experience
- Design and deliver engaging change events, activities and communications which inspire, educate and reassure our client’s employees using a mix of digital, face-to-face and experiential channels
- Be a key team member supporting the day-to-day change activity
- Assess and track the change impact across teams, including initial impact analyses, ongoing change readiness monitoring and proactive resistance management
- Support education and training efforts by crafting learning and development sessions which will be delivered by you and the broader change team. Participants will range from senior leaders through to the broader employee population
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Patience and empathy, ability to make effective and persuasive presentations, exceptional verbal and written communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- A solid understanding of behavioural change and the change process, use of various project management approaches/tools and a demonstrated ability to think strategically and to synthesize the business, financial and people data are essential.
- Experience supporting a workplace transformation which involved a move to an activity based work environment (ABW) or similar
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you