Ensure change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget through increased employee adoption and usage
People focused role including organizational culture and structure, business processes and job roles
Interact with a wide variety internal and external stakeholders both local and international
12 month fixed term contract
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans.
- Drive faster adoption, higher utilisation and proficiency with changes that impact employees.
- Coach Senior Leaders and Executives as change sponsors and Managers to assist their teams through transitions.
- Day to day responsibility for strategy and planning, end to end change management activities, support communication and training.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in business process improvement and analysis/development of customer facing projects and technologies.
- Degree qualified with 8+ years commercial experience in a technology environment and change management certification.
- Well organized and able to balance multiple competing priorities, analytical, a high level of learning agility and able to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with strong negotiation/diplomacy, ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels and to translate technology speak for non technical people.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools along with CRM enabling and marketing related technologies.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.