Change Manager-Workplace Solutions
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 10-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Create amazing communications and branding guidelines for the program – Create and design tools to deliver successful change management projects. With hands on experience in doing projects, you will have a clearer sense of what we need to deliver successful projects. Being able to think visually is important.
- Understand local business - (i.e. challenges, opportunities, functional needs etc), and engage with business early to lead/support physical and behavioural workplace change initiatives to effectively transition staff to flexible working environment
- Change Advocate - be a visible positive advocate of workplace changes, ability to sell the flexible working solution to all levels of the organisation in an influential and effective manner (overview of program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgyY75COGDo )
- to adapt to local cultural context and unique challenges of each project
- Lead change management activities - Designs and facilitates key engagement activities (e.g. Workshops, Townhalls, Change Champion meetings, Tours) during the transition period, move in and also post move in (to sustain the change). Able to ensure that the right communication mediums / engagement approaches are used to achieve maximum impact.
- Integrator - Guides contributions to the change efforts from Project Team, ensuring that change activities are integrated into overall project plans / consulting and coaching project teams
- Train the trainers (coaching sponsors)
- Assessing the change / risk mitigation
- Sustaining Change
- Support Workplace COE - further development of global change approach, methodology and communication plan to suit evolving needs
- Minimum 4 years experiences in Graphic skills with design background- can think visually and create materials to support change projects.
- Experience in stakeholder management, project-based deliverables
- Experience in alternative workplace solution development and delivery
- Proven exposure at senior management level with a role in strategic development