Change Manager - Mid to Senior
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 28-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Workplace Strategy focus
Key client exposure
At CBRE, our Workplace Strategy and Change Management Team’s mission is to enable people to do their best work. Our services address our clients’ needs across the life-cycle of their workplace experience - from the definition of strategy, through to experience implementation and change management support, on continuous monitoring of their workplace effectiveness.
We are seeking an energetic and engaging Change Manager to join our growing Pacific practice. This exciting full-time role will work with a range of high profile CBRE clients and is perfect for a people-focused individual who loves to deep dive into the needs of people and their teams, build strong trusted relationships, and work collaboratively to define and bring to life new ways of working.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Engage with and pitch to potential new clients regarding our workplace strategy and change management services
- Lead the creation of inspiring change strategies in line with client needs
- Build long lasting, valuable relationships with a range of stakeholders, from senior executives through to customer-facing staff
- Design and deliver engaging change events, activities and communications
- Drive effective interactions with clients
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Patience and empathy – we deal with people and change every day.
- Proven, measurable expertise in change management concerning both large and small-scale workplace change and transformation initiatives.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with people of varying roles and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to synthesize business and financial data as well as adopt a solutions based approach to solving complex problems
- Understanding of various workstyles (such as activity based working) and their implications from a change management perspective.
- Knowledge and use of various project management approaches and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.