Manage a well-known shopping centre in Broken Hill, NSW
Key client account
Retail Property Management Division
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Deliver efficient and cost-effective operational management of the centre
- Directly liaise with owners, occupiers and operational personnel
- Ensure the tenancy and lease management, including lease compliance matters and implementation of fixed and CPI reviews in accordance with the relevant lease provisions
- Manage policies and procedures in line with owner objectives, investment strategies and occupier requirements
- Prepare cash flow budgets, including analysis and forecasting of retail performance.
- Monitor financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive Centre Management experience within a retail environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Advanced communication skills and a proactive and professional approach
- An open driver’s licence and Real Estate Licence are required for this role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.