Manage multiple retail centres'
Retail Property Management division
Located in Prospect
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the allocated centres'
- Directly liaise with owners, occupiers and operational personnel
- Manage policies and procedures in line with owner objectives, investment strategies and occupier requirements
- Prepare cash flow budgets, including analysis and forecasting of retail performance
- Monitor financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations
- Manage lease compliance by all tenants and owners.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive Centre Management experience within a retail environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Advanced communication skills and a proactive and professional approach
- An open driver’s licence and Real Estate Licence are required for this role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.