Exciting role within a corporate environment
Access to social events, sports teams, well-being and community programmes
Macquarie Group Account based in the CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Owning the client's daily catering operations – let your personality shine by being part of catering planning and delivery for Client meeting room and event spaces.
- Be the main point of contact for Client catering requirements
- Attending to all calls and emails for any catering bookings on client's behalf
- Liaising with the Catering Vendor to ensure service delivery of the highest standard
- Work closely with the guest relations team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrate high energy and engagement with your client interactions
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in a corporate catering/client services or five-star hotel environment
- Strong passion in Food & Beverage or Function & Events management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with immaculate personal presentation
- Passionate about service delivery and finds satisfaction with exceeding client expectations
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.