Providing category management support across Soft services
Key strategic client portfolio
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Managing contract life cycles and negotiations of suppliers delivering soft services across the client portfolio
- Managing tenders and tender analysis
- Performing financial analysis and bench marking
- Monitoring and managing vendor performance
- Building strong relationships with suppliers, facilities managers and the client
- Establishment of effective procurement policies and procedures
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in procurement/contract management of soft services, facilities management and/or property management
- Knowledge of contract law and its application in the purchasing process
- Experience in contract negotiation and managing KPI /contractor performance
- An ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and build strong working relationships
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office in addition to numerical and analytical skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.