Responsible for conducting a variety of more complex analyses for the development of deliverables focused on commercial real estate strategies in support of CBRE's clients. Draws conclusion(s) from analyses and makes recommendations to senior leaders.
Scope: Focus on either/or:
- large vertical or specialty group
- business function group within Capital Markets
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, generates, reviews and understands processes and reports related to industry and/or Capital Markets, etc.; uses aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation(s) for stakeholders.
- Prepares and presents results of analysis for projects and/or programs overseen by Capital Markets along with their relative impact(s) to the business to all levels of management.
- Manages and prepares various ongoing reporting, budgeting/forecasting analysis and ad hoc business related requests for management, sales professionals, client(s) and/or stakeholders.
- Conducts, synthesizes, and presents research on industry best practices, benchmarks, and other issues of concern to management, clients and/or stakeholders; prepares recommendations and/or alternate courses of action as options.
- Supports department in varied areas of analysis including one or all of the following: real estate industry/market, management reporting and variance analyses, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding, and approves materials for distribution.
- May act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
- Special projects as required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university. Related majors such as Real Estate, Architecture, Business Administration, Economics preferred but not necessary.
- Up to 5~6 years of related experience. Entry level candidates may also apply
- Knowledge of Capital Markets preferred. Passion and interest in the area is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Business level English or above preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products including: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook