Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 24-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN PURPOSE
- This position requires an understanding and working knowledge of CMMS functional capabilities and workflows primarily in facilities operations and maintenance.
- The successful candidate must have working knowledge of facilities related work order scheduling and tracking, corrective and preventive maintenance work order scheduling and management, and facilities equipment/assets. Data collection and loading.
- Verify, create, and manage facility equipment/assets, their locations and hierarchy
- Coordinate with the on-site Facility Manager, staff and the in-house maintenance team to ensure preventive maintenance schedules are correctly setup as per the operation requirement.
- In conjunction with the on-site Building Manager and staff and the in-house maintenance team, review and modify/create facility maintenance job/work plans, routes, and preventive maintenance tasks.
- Work with transition team to cover end to end transition covering data collection, data validation and system configuration, in setting up a CMMS system for transition go live.
- Work closely with off-site FM team to ensure CMMS data requirements meet local objectives and expectations.
- Create training and operations documentation.
- Provide training to the on-site Building Manager and staff and the in-house maintenance team.
- Provide L2 CMMS user support and global UAT testing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of experience working with IBM Maximo or similar CMMS, in a system and end user support capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited college/university, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or related work experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of facilities related work order scheduling and tracking, corrective and preventive maintenance work order scheduling and management, and facilities equipment/assets elements.
- Good understanding of CMMS workflows.
- Strong user interaction, communication, presentation and training delivery skills.
- Self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess continuous learning attitude towards new technology and work process.