薪酬福利总监 C&B Director, CG
Shanghai , China
Date published: 27-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Oversees the implementation in Greater China of the operational strategy, including the transition to the SSC model, and major change programs as set and driven through the Regional APAC HR Operations Team or Global Teams as required.
- Management of the Greater China HR Operations team functions including:
- HR Shared Services team - who are responsible for handling front line HR enquiries, preparing employment contracts and changes and ensuring data integrity through employee data management.
- Centralised workload of Greater China Compensation & Benefits related activities such as merit and bonus review, annual promotions process, KPI Bonus Scheme, salary survey submission, salary benchmarking, integration of job architecture, understanding and vendor managing employee benefits such as pensions, medical cover, Employee Compensation etc.
- Project delivery of local and APAC driven initiatives.
- Owns the relationship with 3rd parties such as the payroll provider and the relationship management of the SSC in KL
- Manages local rewards programs such as, Circle of Excellence, Long Services Award etc.
- Oversees management of Greater China compensation and benefits, along with C&B, offering, ensuring well balanced approach, communication and promotion and alignment to Employee Advantage messages.
- Oversees the accurate and timely management of the HR system within Greater China and works in close partnership with Payroll, Finance, HR SSC and the APAC Operations team to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Manage data privacy policies and compliance to GDPR and other relevant legislation
- Delivers projects and operational efficiencies aligned with APAC regional strategies and priorities.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and executes change across Greater china.
- In alignment with the strategic direction of the business and Human Resource priorities:
- Drive and support the HR data integrity model to strengthen/centralise the data management of Greater China
- Manage and drive better reporting and analytics information across the region
- Mentors, coaches, trains and motivates team to maximize potential.
- Identifies opportunities to improve customer service including clear communication of the HR Operations service to all internal stakeholders through various means including the Intranet pages and the SSC.
- Ensures HR reporting is managed and delivered in accordance with business, HR and any risk and compliance requirements.
- Develops relationships across Shared Services and HR Centres of Excellence, to ensure service levels are effectively managed and promote synergy between all functional areas.
- Assesses the impact of all HR business processes on the effective management of human resources data on a continual basis; identifies opportunities for process improvement.
- Undertakes regular maintenance and review of HR policies aligned with statutory and organisational changes
- Manages the visa agencies to ensure all statutory visas and work permits are in place appropriately
- Works closely with HR Business Partner structure to provide support as necessary.
- Accountable for identifying and effecting continuous improvement and HR service delivery excellence opportunities throughout the operations by identifying and adopting best practice.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field preferred.
- Ideally 10 to 15 years’ experience in Human Resources Operations related role.
- Broad Human Resource experience at a senior level across all generalist activities.
- Experience of 3rd party management is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to engage and interact at all levels.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to link HR initiatives to business outcomes.
- Ability to coach, develop and manage talent.
- Solid knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Skills in process improvement – ability to review, understand and interpret policies and processes in order to make recommendations for best practice and best fit changes.
- Excellent writing, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.