Business System Analyst (Lease Management System)
Date published: 1-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- With this knowledge, develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems.
- Provides end user support for a specific application while learning about the application and customer.
- Assists in application implementations and assists in testing end user processes using defined guidelines.
- Updates existing application tables and verifies the accuracy.
- Collects data and runs basic reports in response to client inquiries as directed by more senior associates.
- Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply basic information. Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements, with the guidance of a senior associate. Documents business rules/functional requirements to support system enhancements with the guidance of a senior associate. Logs and tracks basic problems/work tickets with external product vendors or support organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as functional guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in relevant studies
- Familiarity with one or more types of software; leasing, property management, accounting, or ERP.
- Knowledge of deploying or supporting Sequentra system is a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more technology subject areas; database technologies, SaaS, system integrations/file feeds, FTP, SFTP, or SSO (single sign on).